Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse: A through disappointment

So, I just saw the third movie. It was my favorite book, and I was really looking forward to it. I was disappointed from the beginning. It started out bad, got worse, and I had to walk out before it ended. I have only walked out during one other movie.

I felt the movie had no suspense, it was choppy and rushed. It was completely different from the book, and I know its a movie and they can't make it like the book, blah, blah. Anyway, I didn't like it. Maybe I was just expecting to much.

Anyway I wonder what you all think. Did you like it? I hope, if you watched it, that you did like it, just because it sucks not to like a moive you were looking forward to. ;[

1 comment:

  1. I too agree there was no suspence, very anti-climatic. The newborns were not accuratly represented: I saw no of their strength or unattanable thirst. The fight scene was rushed, understated and as a result leaves the viewer with a resentment to the last 2 and a bit hours which had been built towards this scene which was indeed key and pivotal. I seen no real connection between the love triangle and the Edward Jacob scene in the tent did not portray to the fullest the akwardness and disdain they have and the flashback scenes were not detailed enough to portray the characters of Rosallie and Jasper. All in all a disapointment.

    ReplyDelete